Monday, June 16, 2014

Step inside my parlor

"While depicting unique moments, I explore ideas, questions and emotions.
 I draw upon my interest in personal histories and illustration art forms to create prominent figures and dreamy skyscapes.  These subjects are my muse as each painting tells a story.  I am influenced by the spirituality in different cultures past and present.  Many ideas and beliefs about relationships, memories, irony, loss and death are found to be universal.  These connections are the stories I feel I should tell. " 


Well, I did it. Finally.  I apologize deeply for being away so long and hope to never lapse like that again.  I created a website. No more static portfolio, but instead a place for you to learn about and have better access to the art and a place for me to learn about and connect with you as well.  I hope fervently that you will enjoy~ feedback appreciated as this is the maiden launch.

No comments:

Post a Comment