Saturday, July 5, 2014

Somebody's All Moved In

 At the studio, Jezebel has pretty much completed her move-in.  Comfy blankie - check.  Water bowl - check.  Favorite toy (Santa-gator) - check.
 She has also decided where the light falls best to compliment her lovely black coat, soft ears, and pretty brown eyes~ one chocolate and one honey colored.  Her work here is done! It's time to go play!  Next post will be a  new painting~ only Jezebel is out playing right now. I am painting and painting - every spare moment I have.  I will be in two local exhibits coming up at year end for which I am extremely grateful.
  Also too, an opening reception is being planned for this new work space~ I promise!  So much going on!  But no worries, Jezebel says she's got it covered...

No comments:

Post a Comment